Second Tuesdays: Your Brain On Art – The Benefits of Music & Art on Memory
Join us for the next event in our educational series on successful aging.
Your Brain on Art: The Benefits of Music & Art on Memory
Tuesday, September 10 at 6:00 pm
Presented by Anne Guinta, LMT
Grateful Soul Massage and Wellness
Please join us at The Brielle, as Anne Guinta presents “Your Brain on Art” and engages attendees in a conversation about creating balance with art and music to support overall health.
Anne is a licensed massage therapist, artist and musician who pulls from all her passions to create therapeutic experiences and interventions for individuals in all states of health.
- Learn how music and art effect the mind and body
- Learn roles of sound frequencies and color related to health
- Learn how to use music and art to unlock memories
- Learn how to create the “soundtrack” of your life
- Learn where to find additional information and support