Second Tuesdays: Your Brain On Art – The Benefits of Music & Art on Memory
Join us for the next event in our educational series on successful aging.
Your Brain on Art: The Benefits of Music & Art on Memory
Tuesday, September 10 at 6:00 pm
Presented by Anne Guinta, LMT
Grateful Soul Massage and Wellness
Please join us at The Brielle, as Anne Guinta presents “Your Brain on Art” and engages attendees in a conversation about creating balance with art and music to support overall health.
Anne is a licensed massage therapist, artist and musician who pulls from all her passions to create therapeutic experiences and interventions for individuals in all states of health.
- Learn how music and art effect the mind and body
- Learn roles of sound frequencies and color related to health
- Learn how to use music and art to unlock memories
- Learn how to create the “soundtrack” of your life
- Learn where to find additional information and support
Enjoy dinner on us! Join us for the conversation and dine as our guest.
Seating is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Call 929-256-3005 or visit TheBrielle.com/Tuesdays to learn more about this event and RSVP.