Personalized service and care. Unparalleled lifestyle.
Convenience and personalized care, at your service. Life at The Brielle brings a holistic view to wellness and successful aging to help residents live life to the fullest. Here, seniors live in an engaging environment while enjoying services and amenities that support a balance of independence and assistance.
Contracts and fee structure
The community has a one-time fee of $3,500. Assisted living is all-inclusive with monthly service fees starting at $5,695 depending on desired floor plan. All-inclusive Valeo memory care services start at $8,695 per month.
Here, it’s about connection: Socialization with your friends and peers. Participation in programs and events throughout the community, along with fitness and wellness ventures at every turn. The Brielle is a way of life that looks out for your body and mind in all you do here – enjoying life with the comforts, conveniences and companionship you want, and the support you may need.
Here, it’s about convenience: Let go of the obligations of homeownership, upkeep and maintenance. Dine whenever you want with Anytime Dining, enjoy on-site social and educational programs, as well as entertainment, or take advantage of our walking trails and outdoor seating areas throughout our 10-acre community.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Chef-prepared meals and all-day refreshments
- All utilities and maintenance, except telephone and cable
- Water and sewer
- Heating and air-conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repairs
- Property taxes
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour nursing on-site
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- 24-hour concierge services
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Security 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Fully-equipped therapy gym and exercise area
- Multi-denominational religious services
- Library, lounge and card room
- Private dining room